A business current account is a simple and efficient banking solution that allows you to effectively manage your business finances.
With an initial deposit of 1,000 Kyats which is the required minimum balance of the account, you will receive a complimentary AGD Card Account and a free MPU Debit Card.
AGD account to account transfer, Remittance charges will not be free for all products except AGD pay and SMS charges 25 Kyat will be collected. For the Remittance via bank, Remittance charges 0.05% and SMS charges 25 Kyats will be collected.
- Foreign nationals residing in Myanmar having a valid visa
- Sole Proprietorship / Partnership / Pvt. Limited Companies registered in Myanmar
For Sole Proprietorship / Partnership
- Identification documents (NRC/Passport) of the beneficial owners
- Business License
- Company registration documents
- Form E, Form 6, Form 26
- Identification documents (NRC / Passport) of the beneficial owners
- Memorandum of Association / Article of Association (in case of Pvt. Ltd)
- Bank Account Application Letter with Company Letter Head
- Meeting Minutes with Company Letter Head
- QA 22 Form (if foreigners are included in the account operation)